For Kit
Kat’s Facebook page this one is a verified page that has 25,820,597 likes, and
shows that the page is very responsive to messages along with the About Page
that says “Typically replies within minutes” which I find very cool that
Facebook does this kind of feature to public pages, and shows that Facebook
users are active.
The recent posts that Kit Kat has posted is on November 24th, 2016 and this post was followed by 4 photos connected to the Super Bowl LII which should be next year’s Super Bowl. But I find it interesting that they posted it in the year 2016, but during that year for the Super Bowl they added photos that involved with the team like “Cowboy Crudités” and another “Seattle Spread” which were the two teams that were facing each other. Another post that really caught my attention was posted July 2nd, 2016 and it is a Kit Kat wafer that is split in half incorporating the rainbow colours for pride. The caption included “Never have a break from being loud and proud. This weekend, this month, or ever.” I found this post very moving and surprised that Kit Kat did this sort of thing, but with Facebook now you can react to posts and I noticed that some people reacted to this post as angry which I find very unnecessary but I guess you can’t please everyone. Kit Kat hasn’t been very active this 2017 year with posting on Facebook, but a post from last year in March was about the new flavours that had come out; mint and cookies and cream. The post got 3.2k likes which may not seem a lot but it is to Kit Kat because majority of their posts only reach in the hundreds, I am very surprised because Kit Kat has a lot of followers but the followers doesn’t seem to interact often whenever they post.
For the M&M’s Chocolate Facebook, I ended up choosing the “M&M’S U.S.A” because it is verified, and it seemed like it had more activity than the other Facebook accounts for M&M’S Chocolate. They have 10,655,118 likes, and in their About Page they included a number, website, and a messenger saying that they “Typically replies within a few hours” which I find pretty nice and on a personal level if anyone had questions, concerns, or maybe even complaints, who knows what kind of messages they get from Facebook users. Aside from that the recent post that they had posted was on February 14th, 2017 which Valentine’s Day is showing a photo of the seasonal flavour M&M’s chocolate, they are red, pink and white ones. Another recent post that they have posted is a short 15 second loop video of M&M’s chocolate filled in a bowl to an empty bowl, which was for the weekend of the Super Bowl saying “Make sure that you’re stocked up on your M&M’S this weekend for the Super Bowl. As I do scroll down on the page there is not one where it is not colour, and I think M&M’s have that appealed look that people may like, and it really does catch a person’s attention especially if they are bright, vibrant colours. A post that really caught my attention that other may find different but M&M’s had posted a picture of “The Best Popcorn” which was 1 part popcorn and 1 part M&M’s Crispy. Which I find very creative for them to post, especially with adding a caption that says “Add some color to your popcorn”, and got 21k likes. I believe that it got that many likes is because it is a unique way that people can enjoy M&M’s and popcorn as a snack, and maybe even interest them the next time they have a movie snack. M&M’s Chocolate Facebook page definitely does not fail to bore your eyes , but always uses M&M’s creatively by its colours. With that being said, I have noticed sometimes they will post back to back, and other times will be a few days until they post a new one, so it is not a Facebook page that posts every day with something new, but they make sure to present their brand as colourful because that’s what M&M’s are known for.
The recent posts that Kit Kat has posted is on November 24th, 2016 and this post was followed by 4 photos connected to the Super Bowl LII which should be next year’s Super Bowl. But I find it interesting that they posted it in the year 2016, but during that year for the Super Bowl they added photos that involved with the team like “Cowboy Crudités” and another “Seattle Spread” which were the two teams that were facing each other. Another post that really caught my attention was posted July 2nd, 2016 and it is a Kit Kat wafer that is split in half incorporating the rainbow colours for pride. The caption included “Never have a break from being loud and proud. This weekend, this month, or ever.” I found this post very moving and surprised that Kit Kat did this sort of thing, but with Facebook now you can react to posts and I noticed that some people reacted to this post as angry which I find very unnecessary but I guess you can’t please everyone. Kit Kat hasn’t been very active this 2017 year with posting on Facebook, but a post from last year in March was about the new flavours that had come out; mint and cookies and cream. The post got 3.2k likes which may not seem a lot but it is to Kit Kat because majority of their posts only reach in the hundreds, I am very surprised because Kit Kat has a lot of followers but the followers doesn’t seem to interact often whenever they post.
For the M&M’s Chocolate Facebook, I ended up choosing the “M&M’S U.S.A” because it is verified, and it seemed like it had more activity than the other Facebook accounts for M&M’S Chocolate. They have 10,655,118 likes, and in their About Page they included a number, website, and a messenger saying that they “Typically replies within a few hours” which I find pretty nice and on a personal level if anyone had questions, concerns, or maybe even complaints, who knows what kind of messages they get from Facebook users. Aside from that the recent post that they had posted was on February 14th, 2017 which Valentine’s Day is showing a photo of the seasonal flavour M&M’s chocolate, they are red, pink and white ones. Another recent post that they have posted is a short 15 second loop video of M&M’s chocolate filled in a bowl to an empty bowl, which was for the weekend of the Super Bowl saying “Make sure that you’re stocked up on your M&M’S this weekend for the Super Bowl. As I do scroll down on the page there is not one where it is not colour, and I think M&M’s have that appealed look that people may like, and it really does catch a person’s attention especially if they are bright, vibrant colours. A post that really caught my attention that other may find different but M&M’s had posted a picture of “The Best Popcorn” which was 1 part popcorn and 1 part M&M’s Crispy. Which I find very creative for them to post, especially with adding a caption that says “Add some color to your popcorn”, and got 21k likes. I believe that it got that many likes is because it is a unique way that people can enjoy M&M’s and popcorn as a snack, and maybe even interest them the next time they have a movie snack. M&M’s Chocolate Facebook page definitely does not fail to bore your eyes , but always uses M&M’s creatively by its colours. With that being said, I have noticed sometimes they will post back to back, and other times will be a few days until they post a new one, so it is not a Facebook page that posts every day with something new, but they make sure to present their brand as colourful because that’s what M&M’s are known for.
No comments:
Post a Comment