• What is your idea? If I were to do something big with M&M’s characters I would actually use snapchat as my digital platform to interact and connect with the fans.
• Who is your audience? The audience that I will be looking at is millennials that are active on snap chat which majority are on 18-24, or 18-34.
• What will it look like? I would create snapchat lenses of the 6 M&M characters so that snapchat users are going to be able to interact with each of them with taking pictures are videos. Also on the day of when M&M’s will have their 75th anniversary can have a geofilter that will display that they are celebrating M&M’s 75th anniversary and snapchatters can celebrate it with them too.
• What are your goals? - outline the conversion you are looking for; likes, followers, subscribers, click a link, etc.)?
The goals that I will be looking for is to post on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram first to reach out to followers or general fans to add M&M’s snapchat account for other information and interactive ideas for their 75th anniversary.
• When are you planning on launching (is there a time sensitive consideration; Christmas, New Year’s resolutions, back to school, summer travel, etc.)?
I would be planning on launching this once everything is dealt with, with Snapchat and creating the snapchat geo filter along with the 6 M&M’s character lenses. Once that is done I would start promoting the snapchat account just to get a rough estimate of how many snapchatters will add them on their accounts.
• What is your Social Strategy: which platforms are you going to promote this on – describe at least two platforms?
The two platforms that I will be using to promote this is on Facebook and Instagram. Facebook is a good platform to use because it can reach a wide variety of people that looks at posts and for M&M’s to have a sponsored ad for people to read can be about the 75th anniversary of M&M’s and 75 is a big number to be around, so to show that they are celebrating their 75th anniversary is a bg thing for them, and for people to be like “wow 75 years already?”
With Instagram there can be posts of pictures to show that it’s their 75th anniversary, and to incorporate a bunch of the M&M colours which is very key for its brand.
• How will this campaign attract, acquire, and engage your audience?
This campaign will attract, acquire, and engage with the audience because what is a better way to interact with an audience then to use Snapchat because that is what they are all about, using real time, to interact with an audience. A good way to get them to interact with their brand is to bring out their brand characters that make M&M’s, M&M’s. The characters especially each have their own individual personality that people can connect with , and for the many M&M fans it can attract them and to go out and buy some M&M’s after the campaign launch.
informative posts! Keep it up
ReplyDeleteKeep it up
ReplyDeleteCool
ReplyDelete