Simran Abrol
Chocolate is my guilty pleasure and I get super rejoiced by even getting the thought about Chocolate. Hello Everyone! My name is Simran Abrol and I am one of the writers of this blog. One of my favorite brands for chocolates are Lindt and Hershey about which I would be talking about through this blog. So brace yourself to finish up a whole box of chocolates whilst you read our blog!
Checkout my Facebook profile for more info: Simran Abrol
Checkout my Facebook profile for more info: Simran Abrol
Nikita Kantyshev
Hi, my name is Nikita and I love chocolate, who doesn't? The most two chocolates that I love is Ferrero Rocher and Toblerone. Chocolates not only make you happy, but also support you brain productivity!
Checkout my LinkedIn profile for more info: Nikita Kantyshev
Checkout my LinkedIn profile for more info: Nikita Kantyshev
Ashley Villacorta
Hey chocolate lovers! My name is Ashley
Villacorta.
Allow me to introduce myself as a chocolate
fanatic that enjoys all the types of chocolate from dark chocolate, to milk
chocolate, to white chocolate. I have fallen in love with chocolate since the
first time I ate it, the 2 chocolate’s that I do enjoy is Kit-Kat and the
varieties that Kit Kat offers like, cookie’s and cream, white chocolate Kit
Kat, mint, and who knows what other flavours there are around the world. The
second chocolate I enjoy is M&M’s with their many different colors and
again the flavors they offer too like the almond M&M’s, pretzel M&M’s,
and many more. I hope to share the experiences of trying new chocolate’s, from
premium to cheap, plain chocolate to flavored, singles to bars, individual
boxed chocolates, and even chocolate that is shaped into a unique way like
cartoon characters. Enjoy the blog and posts! JCheckout my LinkedIn profile for more info:Ashley Villacorta

No comments:
Post a Comment